Sunday, January 18, 2009

Poor kitty!

A funny thing I am learning about little girls--they are sneaky! Much sneakier than the boys were. Or maybe I just don't remember these little things! Claire loves to have her fingernails and toenails painted. So last night she noticed she was in need of a polish. We finished, and she wanted to hold her little nail polish bottle. I went in the other room to do something and came back into the living room. The cat had crawled up on her lap (bad move on her part!) and I noticed I could smell the nail polish. Claire was trying to hide it in her hand, but the smell gave her away. At that point, I put it away. Well, after she was in bed, I realized she must have felt the cat needed some polish too, as there was pink sparkly polish on her back! Our poor old cat is getting a work out from Claire! About a year ago, Claire tried to ride her like a horse!  She has since stopped trying this trick! 

No comments: